Since our lives are so busy I will try to use this as a way to keep our friends and family updated on the adventures of the Orvell family.
Firehouse Visit
Our dear friend Davey is a firefighter and he invited Baxter to come visit him one day when he was working. It was awesome! Davey gave us the tour of the entire brand new firehouse, he showed us all the cool drawers in the fire engine, what all the gear is for & how it works, he let Baxter sit in the captains seat, put on a lot of the gear & best of all shoot the FIRE HOSE! It's something I think Baxter will remember for a long time! Thanks Uncle Davey!
Kristine keeps giving me a hard time that every minute of Baxter's first two years are documented in our beautiful scrap books. Books I spent hours working out each perfect detail while our son slept while I was a stay at home mom. Last year I opened a business and have not scraped one page since. So I decided last weekend time is really slipping by and our friends and family are missing out in our lives. Plus we are forgetting all those precious things he says and does so I must begin to document. Thus the blog. This will also be a place for us to update you on us, me and Kristine.
No comments:
Post a Comment