
Chillin with Grandma at Disneyland a few weeks ago. I just think this picture is so cute. He is so serious and competitive. Yesterday at swim I was busting up watching him racing the other kids with EVERY stroke they did. The teacher does not tell them to go fast, the other kids are oblivious and just concentrating on what they are doing and there is B... serious expression, turns to make sure they are all behind him, etc. At his birthday party we played this game where the kids had to eat a donut off of a string with their hand behind their backs. Baxter ripped it off so fast it was more than five minutes before another kid had it off they were smart enough just to enjoy the donut bite by bite. Hmm, I think he reminds me of someone I know. How can I express to him he is in for a lot of heartache.
4 comments:
Yes, my dear he has a competitive mom, but you have a very wonderful life!!! So hope he will continue to follow in his mom's footsteps.
Love it!! He has determination and that is such a great trait for him! He knows what he wants and he goes for it, go B!!!
LIfe IS competition--survival of the fittest.
Baxter is on the right track.
Love it!
Post a Comment