Busy Week
We had a lot of fun this week. Baxter and I went to the Wild Animal Park, Bates Nut Farm & Pumpkin patch and the zoo. I just downloaded these pictures and I was so struck by how big Baxter looks. It really does go by too fast. On Wednesday we went out to Bates Nut Farm which is about an hour away from our house. It seems to be a tradition of mine and B's as we have gotten our pumpkins there the last three years now. I had heard it burned down in the last fire so it was nice to see it still beautiful and flourishing. I tried to coax some friends into joining us but was told it was going to be way too hot that day. We decided, well I decided we would bare the heat because I couldn't think of anything else to do. And they were right it was SO dang hot. Right when we got out of the car Baxter wanted to choose a pumpkin and leave and I thought 'I drove all this way you are going to enjoy all of these fun "farm" activities!' He was a sport and rode the ponies, and feed the chickens and goats and posed for pictures. In all we spent about two hours dragging around in that heat. On our way home our friends Anna & Kim called, they were at Coronado pools chilling so we rushed home, got our suits and ran out there. It was very nice to cool off in the beautiful pools overlooking Coronado bay. I wish we would have done that in the first place. One more thing about these pictures; whenever we are at amusement parks Baxter wants me to take pictures of him on all of these statues. I have a ton of pictures of these poses and I am so over it I hope he gets over it too. As for now I hear, "Mommy, take a picture of me!" all over the zoo, sea world, at parks, etc.. I should appreciate this because I rarely think to take pictures myself he is the one who always reminds me. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Baxter pictures are my favorite!
Too cute!
Baxter is sooooooo photogenic.
Enjoy these happy times. :)
Post a Comment